
Jacob loves Olivia. He waited months and months to have his own baby sister. He has adjusted very well to her arrival and doesn't seem to mind having her around at all. In fact, he likes to keep tabs on her at all times. If he wants to know where she, he says, "Baby, See?" If she cries, he says "Oh, No, Baby Cry". When she's eating he says "Baby, Milk". When he wants to hold her he says, "Baby, Jacob, Lap", and when she's sleeping he says "Baby, Sleep" right before he yells "Wake Up!"
The other day, I was home with both kids and Olivia was in her bouncy seat (a place where I put her to keep her safe and out of harms way). Jacob likes to see the baby, and he was climbing up on the chair to get a peek of her. Thankfully, Jacob is very obvious about what he's doing and says "Baby, See". I had to drop what I was doing and run in to make sure that the baby wasn't catapulted into the next room. Jacob said, "Hi baby" and got Olivia to smile pretty easily. She loves him so much! Then Jacob put his finger into her mouth and pretended to cry while saying, "Oh NO!". I tried not to laugh too hard because he was so serious about it. I then explained to Jacob that Olivia can't bite him because she has no teeth.
I think that his little act was pretty clever!
2 comments:
haha, that is so funny! I loved your announcement, i saw it at my parents. She is getting so big, i love all that hair!
Her hair is AMAZING! And it's pretty cute that he's already figured out how to get his sister in trouble. Don't worry. It won't be the last time!
Post a Comment