Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby #3 any day now



I'm 37 weeks pregnant now and patiently awating the arrival of our baby boy. We are all very excited around here and the kids are now pretending that the baby is "hatching" out of their bellies. Too funny! I did show them a video recently (animated) about birth, so they kind of understand that their brother is not going to "hatch" out of me! I have had a long list of "to-do" things in this pregnancy, as it is definitely my last baby. I wanted to do some of the things I wanted to do, but just never got around to doing the past 2 times. For instance, maternity photos and a belly cast. They both came out great. Other items on my list have been; finish Olivia's baby scrapbook, work on baby's room and all of the other "getting ready for baby" things that must be done.













No comments: