Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Georgia Trip

Jacob and I looking at the Whale Sharks...so cool!
The Beluga Whale looked like it was dancing for Jacob
Parker and Jacob playing with the dump truck. They took turns pushing each other!

We just returned home from a week in Georgia visiting Jacob's "Grana" and "Pop". Jacob had a great time playing with his grandparents, Aunt Mandy and Jacob's only cousin, Parker. I spent the week reading a book (WOW!) and watching Grana and Pop chase after Jacob...what a treat! The highlight of the trip was taking both boys to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. Jacob was fascinated by each and every exhibit. He was so engaged and attentive that I couldn't quite believe it. Parker...not so much! Parker and Jacob did almost everything together for the week, played outside, played with trains and trucks, chased the cat around the house, watched some DVD's and of course took their bath together in Grana's big tub. The last night we were there, Parker had already left and when it was time for a bath, Jacob ran through the house calling for Parker.
They are such great buddies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really awesome aquarium! I am glad you guys got to go visit family, that usually promises a good time. Jacob is getting so big!

misha~sha-sha said...

Cousin time is so much fun! It's been so great for Mara, Karyn and I to all live close to each other with our 3 boys so close in age. I'm glad Jacob has a boy cousin his age, too! Any more new cousins coming to play with your new baby?