Jacob loves his Mommy. He really does, I'm not just tooting my own horn here. He loves to be wherever I am (literally freaks out when I go upstairs to get dressed) and is very affectionate with me. He gives me lots of hugs and kisses. It's so great to have him share his affection with me. Sometimes though, it's too much! When we flew back from GA, Jacob started to lick me right on the mouth on the plane when we were surrounded by complete strangers. I don't know where he got the idea to lick me (Matt and I have hardly shared a hug in front of the kid). He now likes to lick the belly, although, recently he has said "yuck" after doing this. I think he's trying to butter me up before the arrival of his new sister. Honestly though, I love every squeeze and smooch from him. I just can't seem to get enough. I guess that's what being a Mom is all about...never getting enough of your kids. Even the belly licks are ok!
3 comments:
This is SO cute! I have a picture of Brennan kissing my belly when I was big & pregnant with Elsie. Never had them licking me, though... I loved seeing your belly! You need to put up som pregnant pictures of you! When are you due?
I finally have one who loves me that much. My number 3 is a complete mama's boy. It's nice, isn't it?
thats so cute! your belly is getting so big! I love the bare belly picture, so beautiful! I dont know what the deal is with the licking...When luke and annie are in the bath together, he likes to lick her arms...i cant believe im telling someone else this, haha.
Post a Comment