Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Enough Summer


Enough already! Enough summer, enough sun, enough sand and picnics and pools and heat.
I'm ready for FALL. I'm ready for apples and cool crisp evenings with something yummy baking in the oven and pumpkin bread and lattes and putting on my favorite jeans and hoodie. I'm ready for my kid to go to school and have a routine. Get up, get dressed, get going and have some structure. Early to bed, early to rise. No more of this crazy, no-schedule summer stuff! But, I guess that if summer is going to hold on a bit longer, go ahead and make next week, darn hot. We will be at the Lake! And we will love it!


2 comments:

misha~sha-sha said...

That's what I will never miss about living in Florida. I'm in love with the changing seasons. It's a miracle every time it happens!

Anonymous said...

we had season changes in florida....hurricane season, and i definitely recall wearing pants to school a few times during the "winter". haha. i am ALMOST ready for fall. another couple of weeks would be grand. I am not looking forward to winter. except being able to have this baby!