Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat







This year was Jacob's first experience Trick-or-Treating. We dressed him in his blue monster costume and took him out for all to see. It was 4:30 and NO ONE was out yet! We were by far the first Trick-or-Treaters of the evening. We walked with the blue monster to 3 different houses in the neighborhood, the people we know, and helped him to learn the art of begging for candy..."Trick-orTreat". Jacob still has no idea what candy is, his mean Mommy didn't let him try any of it. I think we'll save that for next year...why spoil all the fun at once!

1 comment:

misha~sha-sha said...

Hey Annie. Karyn sent me your link. I had fun reading your blog and looking at your little monster. And, as an experienced mom (ha!) I think you did the right thing by letting him play in the puddles. Perfect, clean children are highly overrated :).